Use this simple software to reduce your workload
Anyone with very basic computer skills can use run my festival; it’s simply a case of filling in forms and saving the information – the software does all the rest for you. For example, once you’ve created a section (e.g. Piano), you simply type in the names of the classes and details of eligibility – e.g. age or grade.
The system can then:
- Create a document that forms part of your syllabus
- Process entries for these classes through the online entry system
- Produce a programme for this section of your festival or competition
If some competitors prefer to enter by post, your staff simply key their details into the relevant section.
The system can produce individual timetables and email them to competitors, teachers or parents. Many teachers find this extremely useful and it helps to ensure all competitors arrive in the right place at the correct time.
Run my festival functions currently include:
- Preparing the syllabus
- Taking online entries
- Keeping track of the number of entries, fees due and fees paid
- Scheduling and creating a festival programme
- Creating individual timetables which can be emailed to competitors, teachers or parents
- Creating separate daily programmes for individual venues
- Setting up a new festival using last year’s details
- Updating entry fees
- Managing volunteers and assigning them to specific tasks
- Recording winners and printing certificates